2012年6月6日星期三

The letter to Juliet

I watched the movie "The letter to Juliet" twice. The story comes from a young lady used to fall in love with a young man in the grapery in Ltaly, but the beautiful blond lady needed to go back to London to finish her school, taked apart in her exams, her parents didnt approve her being together with the young man. She getted scared, she planed to run away with that young man. But she escaped, and she wrote a letter to Juliet to seek for suggestions whether she should follow her heart to be with that young man. No answers...untill 50 years later, a girl named Sophie replied the letter, and the old blond lady decided to find the man she used to fall in love with. Here is the reply of the letter to Juliet:

"What' and 'if' two words as non-threatening
as words can be. But put
them together side-by-side and they
have the power to haunt you for the
rest of your life: 'What if? what if? what if?

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt
then was true love then
it's never too late. If it was true
then it why wouldn't it be true
now? You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that
feels like...a love to leave loved
ones for, a love to cross oceans
for...but I'd like to believe if I
ever felt it. I'd have the courage
to seize it, Claire. And if
you didn't, I hope one day that you
will."


We always wait for the right person come out in our lifes.
Sometimes, the tragedy happens when its not the right time, not right place...
but we meet the right person and fall in deeply love...
True love never dies or vanish
No matter how many years have been passed by...
Even the more despairing thing is that,
I can not make you be my wife,
However I will still love you,
True love never dies... 







没有评论:

发表评论